This amazing and healthy recipe I founded at http://www.craftydad.com/ and I love it.
- Wedge of iceberg lettuce* (use your favorite salad greens)
- 4 slices of cucumber (quartered)
- 5 oz. (4g) can of wild-caught tuna (drained)
- 1 hard-boiled egg (peeled and quartered)
- 4 cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 tablespoons roughly-diced onion
- Oil + vinegar salad dressing
- Freshly-ground black pepper
*I know: Iceberg lettuce has pretty much no nutritional value. But, it was all we had in the house.