I saw this recipe on the site www.inspiredtaste.ne by Joanne and I love it.
You Will Need
- 2 cups (300 g) blueberries (1 pint)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (17.3 oz) box puff pastry sheets (2 sheets per box), thawed
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar or granulated sugar for topping pies (optional)
Click here for full recipes by Joanne
1.Steps before baking
2.Step before baking
3.Step after baking mmmmm ...