Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe


I loved the cake-y, soft, chewy cookie.  Plus anything with white chocolate chips in it is a must make for me! Lastly, nothing shouts Christmas cookie more than something red & white. Happy Holidays! This amazing recipes I founded at http://www.dessertnowdinnerlater.com and I love it.

  • 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
  • 1 egg (I think next time I will do 2 eggs for extra moistness)
  • 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups white chocolate chips

  1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
  2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter until light & fluffy.  Add egg & blend.  Scrape bowl.
  3. Add Red Velvet Cake Mix & flour, slowly, until incorporated.  Fold in chocolate chips.
  4. Spoon dough into balls & place onto a greased or parchment lined baking sheet.  Bake 9-10 minutes.  *Makes: 3 1/2 - 4 dozen small cookies.