Indoor S’mores recipe


I used my mini 6″ cast iron skillet, just like I would if I was using an outdoor campfire instead of my oven.Fill it with your favorite chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate chips) and top with marshmallows.Bake in the oven until nice and toasty.Then,scoop it all up with graham crackers.This recipe I founded at http://www.dessertfortwo.com.

Ingredients:

1 cup chocolate chips
8 large marshmallows
graham crackers for dipping

Instructions:

Preheat the oven to 450.
In a cast iron skillet, add the chocolate chips. Snip the large marshmallows in half and top the chocolate chips with them. (You could also use a scoop of mini marshmallows alternatively.)
Once the oven is up to temperature, add the skillet to the oven. Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until the marshmallows turn golden brown.
Serve with graham crackers for scooping.