Have you made cake pops?
I’m obsessed with cake pops. I think they are the best thing since sliced bread. Whatever that means.
This fantastic recipes I founded at http://blog.candiquik.com
- 1 box cake mix (plus ingredients for cake mix)
- ½ cup frosting (canned or homemade is fine)
- 2 (16 oz.) packages Chocolate and/or Vanilla CANDIQUIK Coating
- Lollipop sticks
- Styrofoam block (to set cake pops in while drying – may be found at any craft store)
- Optional: sprinkles and/or food coloring (oil or powder based only. Found at your local craft or specialty baking store)
Click here for full recipes by Sarah