Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries and Bananas recipe



Oatmeal baked with ripe bananas, blueberries, cinnamon, honey and walnuts... need I say more? Yes! this IS as good as it sounds, I promise!! This amazing recipe I founded at http://www.skinnytaste.com/ and I love it.

You can make this with any combination of nuts and fruit you like, the possibilities are endless! But I really loved biting into a sweet warm banana, I felt like I was eating dessert.

Servings: 6 • Serving Size1/6th • Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 6 pts  
Calories: 211.7 • Fat: 5.4 g • Protein: 5.6 g • Carb: 38.1 g • Fiber: 3.8 g • Sugar: 22.8 g
Sodium: 
76.9 mg (without salt)     


Ingredients:
  • 2 medium ripe bananas, (the riper the better) sliced into 1/2" pieces
  • 1 1/2 cup blueberries
  • 1/4 cup honey (or agave)
  • 1 cup uncooked quick oats
  • 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 3/4 tsp cinnamon
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 cup fat free milk (or any milk you desire)
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 375° F.  Lightly spray a 8 x 8" or 9 x 9" ceramic baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.