If you don't have a slow cooker, or are simply looking for a more stylish approach, use wonton wrappers as a crust to make these quick and easy game-day appetizers! In 15 minutes, these buffalo-dip bites are on the table, ready to cure the crowd of their biggest buffalo cravings! This amazing recipe I founded at http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/ and I love it.
- 1-1/2 cups boneless buffalo chicken wings, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 60 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together chicken wings, cream cheese and hot sauce. Stir until blended thoroughly.
- Add ranch dressing and mix.
- Add 1-1/2 cups of cheddar cheese and heat for a few minutes until mixed and melted.
- Spray a mini cupcake tin with nonstick spray.
- Line each cupcake mold with a wonton wrapper.
- Spoon roughly 1 tablespoon of dip into each wonton wrapper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until ends are lightly browned.
- Serve warm.