Lemon Crepes with Blueberry Sauce and Greek yogurt recipe


I really like Crepes especially this Lemon Crepes with Blueberry Sauce and Greek yogurt, I cat eat every day. They are so delicious and amazing. You can served Healthy Ice Cream Sandwiches Cookies  with so many different combinations like vanilla ice cream or fresh fruits. This amazing recipe I founded at http://www.yummymummykitchen.com/ and I love it. It's so easy and fast to make it.

Ingredients:

3 cups frozen blueberries
juice of 1 orange
1 cup milk (any kind)
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest 
Pinch of stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or butter 
1 cup flour (I used all-purpose gluten-free flour) 
2 cups plain Greek yogurt such as Voskos 
2 tablespoons lemon curd 
1/4 cup fresh blueberries for garnish (optional)
fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)