It tastes like a Mexican Casserole of sorts, and is definitely a keeper recipe! This amazing recipe I founded at http://lilluna.com and I love it.
Chicken, Corn, butter, heavy cream and more make this a delicious soup everyone will love!
- 2 tsp. butter
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 10 oz. can tomatoes with green chiles
- 3-4 cups frozen corn
- 3-4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3 cups cooked chicken chopped bite size
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- colby jack cheese
- Add butter and garlic to a large pot. Simmer for a few minutes. Add stock, tomatoes, corn and all spices. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a low simmer. Add your chicken and let it warm up for a few minutes. Stir in your heavy cream until all mixed. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve into bowls and sprinkle cheese on top. ENJOY!