- 6 oz of bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 tbsp of Nutella
- 6 tbsp of Flour
- 11 tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 3 whole eggs + 3 additional egg yolks
- 1/4 cup of sugar + 2 add. tbsp
- Some type of berry for topping i.e. raspberries, strawberries, etc.
- Place your butter & chocolate chips into a double boiler & allow to melt completely over the steaming water. Stir frequently.
- While the chocolate butter is melting, place the eggs and sugar into the bowl of your mixer.
- Using the whisk attachment mix on medium-high speed until they become light & thick, about 8-9 minutes. When light & thick add the flour & mix together.
- Slowly and gradually pour the chocolate/butter mixture into the egg mixture.
- Mixing on low until well combined & develops a glossy sheen about 5-6 minutes Preheat your oven to 350° while the mixture is finishing it’s final mixing and turning glossy. Generously spray 4 small ramekins with cooking spray.
- When the batter is finished it is time to assemble. Ladle batter into ramekins filling to half way up side.
- Then, spoon 1 Tablespoon of Nutella into each ramekin.
- Finish ladling remainder of batter into each ramekin (do not overfill).
- Place ramekins on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes until outside is solid and top appears to be soft (but NOT jiggly) When cakes are ready carefully remove them from oven, allow to rest for 1-2 minutes.