- 1/2 block (4 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup light blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- Place all the ingredients in a medium saucepan, over medium heat. Stir constantly until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. About 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips and fresh veggies. Enjoy!
This amazing Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe I found at http://stepable.com/ and I love it. It's so delicious and it's done for about 12 - 20 min, just perfect. Serve this spicy, creamy chicken dip along side tortilla chips and veggies and it will be a hit on Game Day! I hope you like it.