Creamy Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Recipe
This amazing Creamy Mediterranean Chicken Pasta Recipe I found at http://www.mccormick.com/ and I love it. Make mealtime hassle-free by serving family favorites like chicken, mixed vegetables and pasta. I hope you enjoy it :)
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 teaspoons Lawry's® Mediterranean Herb Seasoned Salt , divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup milk
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding vegetables during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and 2 teaspoons of the seasoned salt in shallow dish or plastic bag. Coat chicken evenly with flour mixture.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add milk and remaining 1 teaspoon seasoned salt. Bring to simmer. Stir in pasta and vegetables. Simmer until heated through. Sprinkle with additional seasoned salt and serve with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.