This Zucchini Fritters recipe I found at http://thehealthyfoodie.com/ and I love it. Seriously, these things are so good, you just want to keep eating them, and the good news is, you can! Even my kids are crazy abou it.I hope you like it too.
- 450g zucchinis, grated (2 large)
- 30g (3 tbsp) Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp Whole Wheat Flour
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pinch Chili Flakes
- Squeeze the zucchinis in a dish towel to remove excess water, then combine with the Parmesan cheese, eggs, flour, salt and pepper and chili flakes.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a frying pan and add 2 tablespoons of the mixture for each fritter.
- Cook three fritters at a time for 2 – 3 minutes on each side, until golden brown, then keep warm while you cook the remaining fritters.
- Serve immediately.