This amazing noodle soup I found at pinterest and I love it . It's so delicious and very easy to prepare it. Yummmmy I hope you like it.
- 2 13 oz cans of coconut milk
- 1-2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 bunch of cilantro, stems and leaves chopped separately
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 3 cups of chicken stock
- 6 lime leaves
- 1 tbsp ginger root, grated
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 8oz package of wide rice noodles
- 2 cups bok choy, chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 4 green onions, minced
- Preheat a large saucepan over medium-high heat. From the full fat can of coconut milk, scoop the thick coconut cream from the top of the can into it. Add the red curry paste as the cream melts into coconut oil. The mixture will start to sizzle as the oil then heats up. Add the chopped cilantro stems and chicken and stir-fry until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut juice from the first can as well as the entire contents of the second can of coconut milk, chicken stock, lime leaves, and fish sauce. Grate the ginger into the broth (easier to do if the ginger root is frozen). Simmer for 20 minutes, until the broth has begun to thicken slightly. Remove from the heat.
- Place the rice noodles, bok choy and bean sprouts into the broth where they will quickly soften in about 5 minutes. Add all but 2 tablespoons of the cilantro leaves and stir gently.
- Ladle into large bowls and garnish with the green onions and the remaining cilantro.