Yummmmy I got love in my tummy, fantastic recipe and fantastic taste. I found this Turkey Tostada with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce recipe at http://www.lemonsforlulu.com/ and I love it. It's very very easy to make it and taste is absolutely amazing. I hope you enjoy it :)
1 lb turkey tenderloin, diced
2 tablespoon taco seasoning
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 14oz can black bean rinsed and drained
1 poblono pepper cut into strips
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup raspberry jam
½-1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
6 10 flour tortillas
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Pre heat oven to 400. Spray a two large baking sheets with cooking spray. Set aside.
- While oven heats, cook turkey in oil until cooked through and no longer pink. Season with taco seasoning. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cook pablano peppers in the same skillet for about 6 minutes or until peppers soften. Remove and set aside.
- Drain and rinse black beans. Remove half of the beans into a bowl and gently mash with a spoon. Combine with remaining black beans.
- Arrange 3 tortillas on each baking sheet and spray tops of tortilla’s. Bake in oven for 3 minutes per side our until tortillas bubble and begin to brown.: remove. Top with black beans, turkey, peppers, and cheese. Heat in oven just until cheese melts. Meanwhile, heat raspberry jam and chipotle peppers in microwave for about 45 seconds. When cheese has melted, remove tostadas and drizzle raspberry sauce over each one. Top with chopped cilantro and avocados if desired.