This amazing Paleo Stuffed Hot Peppers recipe I found at http://ditchthewheat.com/ and I love it. It's so interesting and tasty in the same time. I hope you like it. Enjoy !
- 3 long hot peppers
- ½ onion, diced
- ¼ red pepper, diced
- ¼ green pepper, diced
- 1 pound ground pork (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- + Any extra seasoning (i.e. crushed red pepper for more heat, it depends on how your tomato sauce is seasoned too)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sauté the onion, red pepper and green pepper on medium heat. Take out of the pan.
- Add the pork to the pan and tomato sauce. Cook until the pork is cooked. Add the sautéed veggies back into the pan and season with salt and pepper plus any additional seasoning.
- Cut open the hot peppers and take out the seeds. Stuff with the peppers with the pork mixture.
- Bake on a baking for 20 minutes.