Yummy just amazing isn't it? These cookie cups are surprisingly easy to make. All you need is your favorite sugar cookie dough, jar of Nutella, and a muffin pan. I hope you like it. Enjoy !
- cookie dough
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ¾ to 1 jar of Nutella
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly spray muffin pans with baking spray or use silicone muffin pan.
- Cream butter in a mixing bowl, gradually add both sugars and continue creaming until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, salt, and baking soda with a wire whisk until combined.
- Slowly add to wet ingredients until just combined.
- Roll dough into balls 1.5 inches thick.
- Place them in the muffin pan (do not squish down yet!) and bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown but not too dark around the edges.
- Remove from oven and use a shot glass or similar object to press your baked cookies down as soon as they come out of the oven.
- It creates a perfect hole for your Nutella to melt in!
- Add 1 tbsp Nutella to each cup – it will start to melt quickly so you can swirl it around and make it nice and smooth.
- Let cool 15-20 minutes in pan (At first the Nutella is nice and melty – be sure to eat at least one cup this way!), and serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for 3-4 days, or freeze for a convenient treat.