This amazing The BEST chocolate cupcakes recipe I found at http://www.iheartnaptime.net/ and I love it. It's sooo delicious with a lot chocolate just mouth melting. My kids are crazy about it. I hope you enjoy it too :)
- 1 box (15 oz) devils food cake mix
- 1 5.9 oz. box chocolate pudding (dry)
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 4 eggs (whisked)
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 8 oz sour cream
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a large bowl combine the cake mix, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips. Stir until combined. Next mix in the eggs, canola oil and water. Finally mix in the sour cream.
- Pour cake mix into the cupcake liners (about 3/4 the way full). Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they Spring back when touched. Do not over cook. You can also test with a tooth pick to make sure the centers are cooked all the way through.
- Remove from oven and allow cupcakes to cool on a cooling rack.
- Frost with buttercream frosting (recipe below).