I'm just crazy about this Irish Cream Truffles, ohhh my God they are sooo delicious mouth melting.This recipe is just Paradise for my mouth. My husband love it too. I hope you like it. Enjoy :)
- Bittersweet chocolate 110g
- Dark chocolate 50g
- Heavy cream 2 tablespoons
- White chocolate 50g
- Irish cream liqueur 2 tablespoons
- Butter 25g
- Prepare the base of our scrumptious dessert by melting the dark chocolate. You can do this in a microwave or by using a hot-water bath. It's a good idea to use plain chocolate here rather than any that might contain artificial additives or sweeteners.
- Keto Truffles: DONE!Now that you have your chocolate all nice and gooey you need to add your cream, which you will have pre-heated in a small saucepan. The cream should be hot but make sure you don't bring it to a boil. Pour this hot cream into your chocolate and mix it all together thoroughly until you have a nice smooth consistency. Now let it stand and thicken for about 15 minutes.
- Add your butter and Irish liqueur to the mix. (It should be noted that the liqueur is not essential, but it wouldn't be very Irish without it!) Stir it all together nicely, then cover your mixing bowl and place it in the fridge.
- Your mix is going to stay in the fridge for around 30 minutes. It needs to be very cold and close to being sit, but still pliable, so just have a little check on it about 15 minutes in just in case you've got one of those especially cold fridges!
- Once the wait is over, scoop up your mix with a tablespoon and roll it into nicely rounded balls. Place these onto a baking tray and then put them back in the refrigerator for another 10 minutes.
- Ground up the milk chocolate and dark chocolate and place them in separate small trays or plates. Take out your chocolate balls from the fridge and roll them in the powder to give them a nice soft coating. You can choose to cover them completely in dark or milk chocolate, or you can give them a combination of the two. Put them back on the baking tray and leave them out sitting proudly on your finest piece of handmade kitchen furniture until your hungry guests arrive.