This is fantastic idea for paleo hummus. I found this recipe at http://www.amazingpaleo.com/ and I love it. I hope you like it.Enjoy!
- 4 cups zucchini (peeled and chopped)
- ¾ cup sesame tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of 4 lemons
- 4 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika (for garnishing)
- Plug in your food processor, place all ingredients in (except paprika) and process until all ingredients have combined, and its consistency is smooth (like a paste).
- Pour the mix into a bowl; garnish with paprika and a dribble of olive oil.
- Serve immediately with baby carrots, celery, Paleo Sweet Potato Chips or vegetable potato chips.