- 200 g butter
- 25 g milk powder
- 100 g confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 250 g flour
- 300 g cooking chocolate, cut into chunks
- 200 g cashews, toasted and chopped
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 170 degree Celsius.
- Combine butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat over high speed with wire whisk attachment for 5-8 minutes, until the butter mixture turns white.
- Add milk, baking powder and flour. Beat over medium speed with paddle attachment or wooden spoon, until the mixture is mixed well, about 2 minutes.
- Add chocolate and cashews. Mix with spoon.
- Roll the dough on working surface or packing them tightly over plastic in a cake pan.
- Remove the dough from cake pan and cut using cookie cutter.
- Arrange the cookies in greased pan. Brush top of cookies with egg white wash.
- Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Keep in airtight containers when cooled.