For 100% gluten free, use Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Quick Cooking Oats.
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup quick cooking oats (Gives a texture for meatloaf than regular rolled oats. You could also just process regular oats in a food processor a bit to make smaller bits.)
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sage
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ pound ground pork
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey (or sugar)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Heat the oven to 350˚.
- Beat the eggs and combine with the milk oatmeal, onion, salt, and sage. Add the ground meat and mix well.
- Put the mixture in a loaf pan and bake for 1 ¼ hours.
- Combine the ketchup, honey and dry mustard and spread over the top of the meat loaf. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.