Cruise Phase PV (Serve with fruit in Consolidation)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. water
- 6 tbsp. Dukan Diet Organic Oat Bran
- 2 tbsp. wheat Bran
- 4 tsp. cocoa powder, such as Dukan Diet Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. Stevia (or to taste), such as Dukan Diet Organic Stevia
- 4 tbsp. fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. skim milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Beet juice (as food coloring)
- For Icing
- 18 oz. package of fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste
- Pre heat the oven at 350F.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Put the whites in a mixer with the 2 tsps. of water and mix until the whites are stiff - set apart.
- In the meantime mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat the egg yolks, yogurt and vanilla, slowly add the egg whites and the dry ingredients, add beet juice until you get the desired color (slightly pink).
- Line a muffin tray with parchment baking cups and fill each cup.
- Put in the oven for 20 minutes. Insert a toothpick inside a cupcake; if it comes out clean they are done. If not bake for 2 more minutes and test again.
- For the frosting, beat the cream cheese, vanilla extract and Stevia until light and fluffy.
- Let the cupcakes cool before adding the frosting - you can use a knife or piper.