Spanish tortilla is a cross between an omelette and baked pudding. The main ingredients for this dish is sliced potatoes, eggs and vegetables. It is the best for breakfast.
• Potatoes – 200 g
• Pepper – 1/2 pc.
• Garlic cloves – 3 pcs.
• Ground black pepper – 1/4 tsp.
• Corn – 100 g
• Parsley – 20 g
• Olive oil – 600 ml
• Green bell pepper – 1/2 pc.
• Sea salt – 1 tsp.
• Tomatoes – 200 g
• Eggs – 4 pcs.
- Peel and thinly cut potatoes; fry for about 10 minutes on the hot pan constantly stirring until it is soft, but not completely cooked.
- Remove seeds from multicolored pepper, cut into cubes. Add to the pan pepper, chopped garlic, salt and pepper. Add diced tomatoes and corn after another 5 minutes. Beat the eggs with a fork, chopped herbs and salt in a bowl.
- Pour the eggs into the pan when potatoes is tender. Do not stir. If your pan is with removable handle place it in a hot (200C) oven for a few minutes. If not, then just wait until the tortilla bottom fry over medium heat, and then flip and fry the other side.
- Serve hot or cold, cut into portions.