- graham crackers, halved
- peanut butter cups
- strawberry marshmallows
- something stick-like, for marshmallow skewering
- Prep the peanut butter cups first: one at a time, place them face down on a flat surface and cut in half with a serrated knife. Place one peanut butter cup half (peanut butter side up) on half of the graham crackers.
- Toast your marshmallows over the fire of your choice until charred on the outside and gooey on the inside. Place a marshmallow on top of each peanut butter cup, top with another peanut butter half, then another graham cracker. Press down lightly to mash the marshmallow a bit.
- Let the s'mores sit for a minute so the warmth of the marshmallow melts the chocolate.
- Eat it! Then eat another one.