Yummmmy I just love desserts in the jar:) This is amazing so delicious and easy ti prepare. I hope you like it. Enjoy !
- 1 1/2 package(s) (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 8 graham crackers, ground (about 1 cup)
- 12 ounce(s) fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup(s) raspberry jam
- 8 (8-ounce) glass jars
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and gradually add the heavy cream. Increase the speed to high and beat until thick and stiff, about 2 minutes. Beat in the lemon juice.
- Spoon graham cracker crumbs into the jars. Top with cheesecake batter, raspberries, and jam, alternating red layers with cheesecake batter. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.