- 4 cups of kale, washed and chopped
- ~3lb grass-fed chuck roast
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 12 whole cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 Tbs coconut aminos
- 2 small onions, diced
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cut into medium pieces
- 5-8 radishes, cut into quarters
- a hand full of carrots
- 1-2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 4 cups broth (I used homemade chicken stock)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the kale in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place beef on top of kale (I put the entire roast (still frozen) in)
- Spread tomato paste on top of beef.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the slow cooker
- Cook on low for ~9-10 hours.
Note: After Slow Cooker finished, you can put your beef in grill oven for 10 min before serving.