This version is perfect for vegetarians. It is not ascetic, very tasty, especially when it is hot. Mushrooms obtain juicy and flavorful, everything you need is to take a large mushrooms.
• Basmati rice – 50 g
• Mushrooms – 600 g
• Salt – 1/2 tsp.
• Onions (100 g) – 1 pc.
• Vegetable oil – 30 ml
• Ground black pepper – 1/4 tsp.
- Put basmati rice in salted water and boil. You can take any long grain. Wash mushrooms, remove their legs, and spread it like a cups on the baking dish.
- Chop onions and fry a little in oil. Then add chopped mushrooms back legs and continue to fry until golden brown.
- Add cooked rice to the pan; add salt and pepper, taste and mix.
- Fill pileus with the stuffing as tightly as possible and bake in the oven at 190C for about 20 minutes.