- Condensed Milk: 1 tin
- Strawberry Crush: 4 Table spoon
- Strawberry Gelly Crystals:1 packet
- Fresh Mint leaves.
- Silicon Moulds/Glass bowls.
For Strawberry Crush:
- In a mixer grinder add 1 cup of powdered sugar,1 cup of water and 10-12 chopped strawberry and blend it well.Pour it in a bowl and keep aside.
- Now take a big bowl and add the condensed Milk.
- Take an another large bowl and add some hot boiling water and then add the whole packet of strawberry jelly crystals and mix very well with a spoon or stirrer.(Instructions are written on the backside of the packet).
- Then pour this mixture into the condensed milk and whisk it continuously so that it can be mixed properly with the condensed milk and no lump can be formed.
- You don't need to add sugar as the condensed milk,itself has lots of sugar.
- Now add four table spoon of strawberry crush into it.
- Then pour this mixture in each of your silicon molds or glass bowls.
- Put them in a plate and keep inside the refrigerator at least for 6-7 hrs (don't worry,if it takes few more hours) so that the mixture can transformed into souffle.
- When the souffle will set,unmould it carefully.
- To unmounted loosen edges of the souffle or flan from the molds with the tip of a knife.
- Top with plate and invert plate and mold.
- Serve it with some mint leaves and eat immediately before they melt.
- No need to tell that it's superb in taste and my daughter enjoyed it very much.