- Bread Slices: 2 (white /brown or you may use garlic bread too)
- Cheddar Cheese :3/4 tbsp . (In absence of cheddar cheese you may use any processed cheese,even pizza cheese is ok too)
- Green Chili:2/3 ( Chopped)
- Bell Pepper: 1/2 (chopped) ,Green/yellow/red whatever you want (optional though)
- Tomato:1/2 (finely chop,preferably deseeded tomato)
- Onion:1/2 (finely chop)
- Black Pepper Powder:1/2 tsp.
- Salt: as per taste
- Butter: 1 tsp.
- Garlic :1/2 tsp (chopped)
- Before I start to write the process I want to mention that you may use any type of bread for making cheese chili toast. But as I like the garlic bread most I use it most of the time . But when I don't have garlic bread in my kitchen pantry to bring little garlic flavour I do the following step. If you don't want you may absolutely skip the step too.
- At first heat the butter in a flat pan. Add the chopped garlic. When the garlic becomes little brown at low to medium flame toast the bread slices very little . Dont over fry or over cook them. It will give the bread slices a nice garlic flavour.Keep the bread separately in a plate.
- Now take a big bowl. Add the chili,chopped onion, bell peppers, tomato, little salt and black pepper powder.Mix well.
- Grate the cheese in the same bowl and mix well.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly onto the bread slices.
- Then just microwave your bread at full power only for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese melts.