- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves peeled garlic
- 10 ounces thinly sliced zucchini
- 6 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Put a large pot of water on to boil for the pasta.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Crush the garlic into the olive oil, and stir for a minute or two.
- Add the zucchini, and stir so it’s evenly coated with the olive oil, and spread it out evenly in the pan. Let it cook for 8 – 10 minutes until it’s done and starting to brown.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and add 1 tablespoon of the minced parsley.
- When the water is boiling, add 2 tablespoons of salt and the linguine. Cook it for 1 minute less than it says on the package directions. It will finish cooking with the zucchini. (My linguine said to cook for 9 minutes, so I cooked it for 8.)
- When the pasta is done, reserve a bit of the water to use if your pasta seems to dry. (I found I didn’t need it.) Drain the pasta and add it to the zucchini. Stir it well and cook for about a minute more.
- Serve, garnished with the other tablespoon of parsley.