- 300 g flour
- 150 g confectioner's sugar
- 150 g oil, canola or peanut
- 200 g Skippy peanut butter, creamy or crunchy, or combination of both
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 egg yolks, for wash
- Preheat oven to 150 degree celsius.
- Combine all ingredients (except egg yolks) in a mixing bowl.
- Beat over medium speed for a couple of minutes till all ingredients are mixed well.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of dough and form into round ball and arrange on greased pan. Do this to all the dough.
- Make a small hole using bamboo chopsticks.
- Brush the top with egg wash.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes till golden.
- Let cool and store in airtight container.