- ½ lb. leeks, white part only, washed well.
- 2 heads endive
- 1 fennel bulb
- 2 small zucchini
- 2 onions
- Dukan Diet Shirataki Noodles or Shirataki Rice
- Salt and pepper
- Nutritional yeast flakes
- Prepare Shirataki noodles according to package directions.
- Cut leeks, endives, fennel, zucchini, and onions into pieces. Place in pot.
- Fill to just covered with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the drained Shirataki noodles to the pot. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon soup into serving bowls. Sprinkle each with nutritional yeast flakes and serve hot.