- 3 green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 fat garlic cloves
- 1 large red tomato
- 2 small mangoes, cut into pieces
- 1 thick chunk of fresh pineapple, cut into pieces
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon oven roasted peanuts
- Prepare your sauce by mixing the palm sugar, fish sauce and orange juice together. Lime juice is gorgeous in this recipe too.
- Pound the beans and garlic together then add to the fishy sauce.
- Chop your tomato into large chunks and add to a serving bowl. Next add the fresh mango and pineapple pieces. Pour the fish sauce over the fruit and top with the oven roasted peanuts.