- 1 Dukan Diet Oat Bran Vanilla Muffin Mix
- 12 Tablespoons Goji Berries, such as Dukan Diet Goji berries (soaked in water for 5 minutes)
- 1 egg white
- 1 large or extra-large whole egg
- 1 cup water
- 6 oz. serving (3/4 cup) of nonfat Greek yogurt
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine muffin mix with yogurt, water and Goji berries—or you can add 1 tablespoon into each muffin cup to be precise.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs for one minute until well beaten, add to the muffin mix, and blend well.
- Spoon the batter into a non-stick muffin pan or use paper cups. Bake for 17-19 minutes.
- Oven temperatures may vary; do not over bake or muffins can become dry. Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days in a sealed container. Muffins will keep for up to 2 months if frozen - to defrost, place them in your fridge overnight. When ready to eat, microwave for 15 seconds.