- 1 baby chicken/ or 4 breast pieces
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- Handful of coriander stems
- 1/2 red chilli (or to taste)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 inch of ginger
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Blend or grind in a pestle and mortar until the ingredients are coarsely ground
- Pour marinade over the chicken and mix
- You can either put the chicken straight into the oven at this point, 200 degrees for 30mins (covered with some foil), or you can place the chicken on skewers and put into the oven. ( To be honest, I don't even have skewers, so have just used some coffee stirrers that I had lying around for some reason! I just wet them before I put the chicken through, and there you go!) Add about 1/4 cup of water and put into the oven.
- After 30mins or so remove the foil and turn the chicken. Then cook for another 10mins.
- As an extra step, but extra bite, remove from the oven, drizzle a bit of honey on top and cook for 5mins, or until golden. YU-UM!