This amazing Salmon with lemon capers and rosemary recipe is so amazing and my family love it. It's so soft and fresh, just mouth melting. I hope you like it.
- 4 salmon fillets (150g each)
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Half freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 8 slices of lemon
- 60 ml lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 120 ml marsala wine (or white wine)
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 4 pieces of aluminum foil
- Coat the top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season the fillets with salt, pepper and rosemary. Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of film that is large enough to cover it.
- Now place on top of each piece of salmon 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons wine and 1 tablespoon capers. Fold the foil tightly to cover.
- Put a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a grill plate. Place the foil packets on the selected pan or sheet and bake for 10 minutes to 2.5 cm thick salmon.