- 1. take freshly washed strawberries and cut off the stems.
- 2. slice the strawberries into 1/4" pieces. lay them on the dehydrator trays.
- 3. sprinkle lightly with black pepper.
- 4. set the temperature at 155 degrees and dry for 3 1/2- 4 hours. (i started checking mine around 3 hours.)
- 5. when the strawberries are nice and dehydrated, let them cool down. then remove and put into bags or eat!
I hope you like this Dried Strawberry Chips recipe, because it's so healthy and tasty in the same time.