Isn't it sooo delicious? This Paleo Nut Bread is gluten and yeast free! Not even a speck of flour! High in protein, fiber and omega. All thrown together in 10 minutes in one bowl. I hope you like it.
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raw sesame seeds or hemp seeds
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts or walnuts
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup flax seeds
- 1/3 cup olive or nut oil
- 5 eggs (or 10 egg whites to keep it cholesterol free)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 325/180 C degrees.
- Lightly beat the eggs, oil and salt in a big bowl, add the remaining ingredients, and stir well. Press the batter into an oiled or parchment paper lined loaf pan. Bake in the middle of your oven for 1 hour or until it is firm and sounds hollow when thumped on the bottom. Wait until the bread is completely cool to slice.
- With 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- A pinch of cardamom or cinnamon
- A little grated orange zest
- A slather of home made jam and a slice of good cheddar