This amazing, delicious and healthy Lomi Lomi Salmon paleo recipe I found at http://paleoleap.com/ and I love it. It's very easy to prepare and so tasty. I hope you like it.
- 1 lb. wild salmon, skinless, cut into small cubes;
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced;
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced;
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped;
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced; (optional)
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil;
- Juice of 1 lime;
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil;
Lomi Lomi Salmon preparation
- Warm up the coconut oil and add the cubed salmon on a skillet placed over a medium high heat. Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until just cooked, and let cool down.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, the scallions, the cilantro, the jalapeño, the cooked salmon, the lime juice and the olive oil. Toss gently to coat everything, and serve cold.