This amazing Simple Roasted Delicata Squash recipe I found at http://paleocomfortfoods.com/ and I love it. It's so delicious and very easy to prepare it. I hope you like it.
- 2 medium sized Delicata squash (about 1 - 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil or olive oil
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash the Delicata squash and slice length-wise in half. Using a spoon, remove all the seeds. Cut the squash into 1/2 inch half moons, and lay out on a sheet pan.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and dot the squash with bits of the butter (or drizzle with olive oil or melted coconut oil). Place the thyme sprigs on top of the squash pieces.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, turning over once to brown the other side. Continue cooking about 5-10 more minutes or until squash is soft and cooked through.