This amazing Tuna Stuffed Avocado paleo recipe I found at http://www.stockpilingmoms.com/ and I love it. All you need is an avocado, tuna, sweet bell peppers and a lemon. Scoop out the avocado and mix it together with the tuna and bell peppers. Next squeeze some lemon juice over the mixture and scoop back into the avocado. I hope you like it.
- 1 avocado, halved
- 1 tuna pouch (Melissa uses Wild Planet canned tuna)
- 1 mini sweet red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 mini sweet orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 mini sweet yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Scoop out avocado and place in bowl.
- Mix avocado with tuna and bell peppers.
- Squeeze lemon juice over mixture.
- Scoop back into avocado.
- Squeeze more lemon juice over the top.
- Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!